[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} 'The beauty, benevolence and brilliance of Shankara’s works by Prof Ramasubrahmanian

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 05:15:28 EDT 2020

Here is the   Link to vol 2 of the English translation of Siddhanta Lesa
Sangraha

 - https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.382606/page/n203/mode/2up

On 18 Jun 2020, at 2:42 pm, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:10 AM Sri B via Advaita-l <

> Thank you Subbu. The talk was elucidating and I enjoyed the Q&A
> particularly. Prof recommends for all students of Vedanta a book by Sri
> Appaya Dikshitar - Siddhanta Lesa Sangraha. Any suggestions for an English
> translation and commentary?

https://archive.org/details/siddhantalesasan029239mbp   This is Vol. 1.
I think Vol.2 is also available on the net.

regards
subbu