[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Looking for works that compare and contrast the concept of non-duality in the Advaita Vedantic tradition and the tradition of Buddhism...

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:02:56 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Madhav Deshpande <mmdesh at umich.edu>
Date: Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Looking for works that compare and
contrast the concept of non-duality in the Advaita Vedantic tradition and
the tradition of Buddhism...
To: Bharatiya Vidvat parishad <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Dear Souvick Ji,

     Here is the download link to a few publications that discuss the
relationship of early Advaita with Buddhism.  The link expires in a week.
Best,

https://we.tl/t-d8fIrpHcnw

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]