[Advaita-l] SATCHIDANANDENDRA WORKS-Orthodoxy?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 07:06:23 EDT 2020

Copied from an old post of Sri Ravisankar Mayavaram:

1. Brief summary of
differences:http://ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati-vivarana-differences-brief.pdf

2. Points of Difference Between Bhamati and Vivarana,  Based on the Bhumika
of Polagam Sri Rama Sastri, as explained by Dr. Mani Dravid Sastrigal  and
translated by S.N.Sastri.

 http://ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati-vivarana-diff_mds_sns.pdf

 http://ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati_vivarana_diff_mds_sns_formatted.pdf

I received these documents a while ago from Late Sri Sundararaman mama, I
might have shared these with Advaita-L before.  Formatted version has no
new content, I did  that for my ease of reading.

Ravi

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 3:57 PM Kuntimaddi Sadananda via Advaita-l <