[Advaita-l] SATCHIDANANDENDRA WORKS-Orthodoxy?

Sri B sriadvaitam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:08:35 EDT 2020

Namaskaram. I found a link where you can access this work by Martha Doherty

https://archive.org/details/contemporarydebateinadvaitavedantaavidyaviewsofswamisatchidanandendrasaraswatimarthadohertyj.th_734_m/page/n5/mode/2up <https://archive.org/details/contemporarydebateinadvaitavedantaavidyaviewsofswamisatchidanandendrasaraswatimarthadohertyj.th_734_m/page/n5/mode/2up>

Regards
Sridhar