[Advaita-l] Some advice for posting on Advaita-l

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jun 11 10:18:42 EDT 2020

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020, Setu Srivatsa via Advaita-l wrote:

> I am new to this forum.How to ask doubts on Advaita Vedanta?
https://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/ Unfortunately there
is no easy way to search the archives.  (That's my fault and I really am
going to get around to fixing this one of these days.)

If you are responding to a post, make sure, especially if you read the
list in digest form, you only quote the parts you are responding to and
trim away the rest.  That makes it easier to read and avoids having your
message rejected by the list server software which enforces a maximum size
limit on messages.  Also do not post images or other attachments, they
will also be rejected.

Your message did not have a subject line so I have changed it to "Some
advice for posting on Advaita-l"  A clear and concise subject line will
help both present readers and those browsing through the archives.