[Advaita-l] A good book on History of Shankaracharya - English and Tamil

Sri Advait sriadvaitam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:59:01 EDT 2020

Subbu there is this book written by Sri Nochur Venkatraman Available both in English and Tamil. I have the English version and I found it absorbing. Sri Venkatraman has included Bhagavadpada’s shlokas , his compositions at appropriate place of Sri  Sankara’s biography.  I would recommend this book.

Back

Best Regards
Sridhar