[Advaita-l] sutha Samhitas

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:04:18 EDT 2020

Namaste Subrahmanian Ji,

I am citing below from one of the talks by Sri HH.

Talk No. 10, Dt 29-5-2020, Time 26.19. The following appeared on the
screen. It was explained in the talk that it is from the Bhashya.

<<  अविदुषामपि मुमुक्षुणा पारिव्राज्यं कर्तव्यमेव । तथा च "शान्तो
दान्त........" (बृ.उ. ४.४.२३) इत्यादि वचनं प्रमाणम् । शमदमादीनां
चात्मदर्शनसाधनानां अन्याश्रमेषु अनुपपत्तेः। >>.

I would like to have the reference to the Bhashya cited. If you can get the
same from the concerned, I would be grateful.
Regards