[Advaita-l] 📝 My Notes on Scientific Materialism World-View

Mahadevan Iyer mahadevan.n.iyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 23:21:46 EDT 2020

praNAms Sadananda sir,

I haven't completely watched this video yet. But I have watched some old
videos of Donald Hoffman on Robert Lawrence Kuhn's excellent CLOSER TO THE
TRUTH series ( https://bit.ly/31e73ei ). I think what Donald Hoffman
subscribes to is some form of idealism. There is an article about it,
https://bit.ly/30kyS5o .

I have only made short notes. Maybe the link was not rendering well. I will
post it in the next post.

om tat sat

Mahadevan Iyer