[Advaita-l] Advaita sidhi

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:29:28 EDT 2020

Ok sir.
There is another site also advaita sidhi .org  ,I think it's anand sirs
blog, he has given guada brahmananda work also in it.

The only reason I am asking is because I have read dasaguptas work. Only
taranginis objections were given. So I wanted to see guruchandrikas reply
 for it.
Also I don't think Dasgupta as a neutral authority he claims in the
starting only that he thinks that shankara was a hidden budhist.