[Advaita-l] Tattvabodha of Adi Sankaracharya - 17

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:08:40 EDT 2020

Namaste Raghav Ji,

You may like to take a look at the Madhu Vidya Concept advanced in the
Upanishads. Following link could be seen.

<<
https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/118301/10/10_chapter%204.pdf

It may be the answer you are looking for.

Regards

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 2:39 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <