[Advaita-l] Perception through night vision glasses

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 05:08:44 EDT 2020

It's similar to watching a TV screen that has different brightness. What
you're seeing really is the TV projection as viShaya.

If the Q is as to how the device captures the objects in the front while
there is darkness, is capturing by infrared light, which is still light
that takes away tamas. tasmAt naiSha doShaH.

On Sun 19 Jul, 2020, 1:36 PM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l, <