[Advaita-l] Clarifications on Ramana Maharshi, samadhi, self-inquiry, surrender, and Self-Realization

Akilesh Ayyar ayyar at akilesh.com
Fri Jul 10 19:26:15 EDT 2020

Namaste,

I've recently posted an essay clarifying terms like the below (along with
others) at my website at
https://www.siftingtothetruth.com/blog/2020/7/10/clarifications-on-ramana-maharshi-terms-and-self-realization
:

*Bliss sheathSamadhiLayaThe SelfThe “I am” thought / the egoKnowledge /
aham sphurana / the I-I / the Self ‘as distinguished from non-Self’*

The essays is aimed at seekers who wish to understand the practical details
of Ramana Maharshi's approach in interaction with ideas from advaita
vedanta.

Hari Om,
Akilesh