[Advaita-l] Text for Gaudapada Karika on Mandukya Upanishad.

smallpress smallpress at ymail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:14:19 EDT 2020

Looking for personal recommendation on Gaudapada Karika on the Mandukya Upanishad in book or PDF.
I am looking for a good commentary in English that uses Sanskrit terms to explain in English. In other words not translate Sanskrit terms into English equivalent,  but keeping them as they are and explaining it in English. I also would like the Sanskrit verse broken into pada, that is the sandi broken.
Please let me know if you have yourself read it and liked it.
I already am listening to a podcast by Tattvamayananda and would like to have the text at hand.
Thank you.
Soma