[Advaita-l] Why did Brahman create the world?

manjunath sv svmanjunath1958 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 08:53:46 EST 2020

Hari Om,
Here is  a comparison between *Adi Shankara* and *Quantum Physics*.

*Adi Shankaracharya*
This world is  (maya) an illusion.
*Quantum Physics*
The world we see and perceive are not real, they are just 3D projections of
mind.

*Adi Shankaracharya*
Brahma sathya jagan mithya --Only the Brahman is the absulote reality
*Quantum Physics*
Only that conciousness is reality

*Adi Shankaracharya*
The Brahamhanda is created and dissolved again in to the para -brahman.
*Quantum Physics*
The atoms bind together to make planets, stars ,comets and at some time
later they dis-integrate and merge with conciousness.

*Adi Shankaracharya*
Jivatma is nothing but a seperated soul from Brahman. and has to strive to
merge with Brahman called moksha
*Quantum Physics*
Everyone was once part of one conciousness  later seperated. And has to
merge back to that consciousness.

*Adi Shankaracharya*
when the Jiva becomes realised then it is the state of nirvana, the jiva
beyond - time , space and mind.
*Quantum Physics*
when someone deeply understands that consciousness then there is no time,
no space and no mind.

*Adi Shankaracharya*
Jiva feels he is real because of the presence of mind.
*Quantum Physics*
Individuality is an illusion that is caused by mind.

*Adi Shankaracharya*
Brahman cannot be realised through senses,because they are limited.
*Quantum Physics*
Infinity cannot be understood with finite mediums.

*Adi Shankaracharya and Quantum Physics* ---
We are all one consciousness experiencing differently subjectively (because
of different karma). There is no such thing as death, life is just a dream.
we are eternal beings. The reality as you know does not exist.

What the entire Quantum physicists have understood is just a part of
Advaita Philosophy of Adi Shankaracharya which is purely derieved from the
Vedas. There exists none greater a scientist than Adi Shankarcharya.

The  unchanging reality is called God by common people, called
consciousness by scientists, called energy by believers,  called nature by
disbelievers.

We are all the same consciousness but appear differently because of our own
actions. With a single line stated by Shankara "ब्रह्मा सत्य जगन मिथ्या,
जीवो ब्रह्मैव न अपरह Brahman is the only reality , the living entity is not
different from Brahman" that has revealed the inner most knowledge.

Nothing can match Adi  Shankara' s selfless service in the field of science
and contributions to the world.
Can anyone throw light on this as to how the concept of consciousness of
spirituality has crept in the pure physical science of quantum physics?

On Thu 30 Jan, 2020, 4:58 PM Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <