[Advaita-l] Which upAsanA is best?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:12:06 EST 2020

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/worship-of-shiva-or-vishnu-lead-to-the-same-result-mahabharata/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwicm4Os-qPnAhX8_XMBHTAuDDQQFjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw0JgZpqXcejYHmhcnyV2uCZ&ampcf=1&cshid=1580134225115

The above article addresses the issue.

Regards
Subbu

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, 12:48 pm Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l, <