[Advaita-l] Only a Vedantin can express these words of wisdom

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:44:09 EST 2020

Namaste Subbu ji

That is indeed well-put. Advaita Vedanta fosters accommodating all human
beings, even while objectively recognising the limitations in various
theologies and belief systems.

What is the reason for the following?

The Indian dualism (like Sri Madhva's theology) is no less fanatical and
theologically obsessed as non-Indian origin dualistic systems like Islam
and Christianity. Yet the Indian dvaita systems (thankfully) do not have a
bloody record of violence and persecution of fellow human beings purely due
to their religious beliefs, the way bloodthirsty jihads and crusades have
been the norm in Islam and Christianity? What is the cause of this almost
bovine pacifism of Indian dualism in contrast to the carnivorous appetite
of the predatory religions - although both these types are intellectually
strongly sectarian?

Om
Raghav

On Fri, 10 Jan, 2020, 8:17 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <