[Advaita-l] Veda Vyasa's consistency across Bhagavata, Vishnu and Shiva Puranas

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 03:01:12 EST 2020

Namaste,

The very act of shAstra adhyayana is a way of engaging in the contemplation
of the self. It is not a waste of time. Studying different scriptural works
is not because one hopes to get a different truth from them but to dwell on
the very same truth  conveyed by all scripture.

If you are convinced that such an activity is a waste of time and everyone
else is wrong, please save your energy and do not further waste your time
engaging with others.

This is a forum for advaita discussion. Please do not discourage people
from undertaking the very activity that this forum is meant for.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On Sun, 23 Feb 2020, 17:04 sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l, <