[Advaita-l] Any resources for learning Sanskrit

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 01:01:42 EST 2020

Namaste,

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 12:46 AM Siva Senani Nori via Advaita-l <

> http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/sanskrit_language_teaching.php (120 hours of
> video, from Rashtriya Samskrita Sansthaan)

May I make just a small correction in Siva Senaniji's post. The above link
has Sanskrit videos that are 120 in number but under half an hour each, so
around 60 hours total. Its quite a good resource and easy to follow even
for a child.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are many a pATha by Swami
Shantidharmananda Saraswati on Mahabhashya with Pradeepa and some Udyota at
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOK49oELkE2M2HJg1LiNA3NUOnP0G4H4M.
There are some such on e-PG Pathshala,  as well, but more tuned to
University syllabus.

If someone knows of more Mahabhashya resources, please let me know. Thanks.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */