[Advaita-l] Vedokta mantra for Hanumanji

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Feb 14 00:56:03 EST 2020

praNAms
Hare Krishna

He is fond of many things it seems atleast as per his bhakta-s 😊 One of the popular alankara-s to hanuman is 'vade alaMkAra' and 'viLedele alaMkAra' during saMkranti time I have seen Swamy Iyappa decorated with full of Cadbury chocolates.   Patram pushpaM phalaM tOyam yOme bhaktyA prayacchati..

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

I heard also Hanuman is very fond of Madhu Abhisheka and they do this Abhisheka for him. In Ramayana Sundara Kanda there is one episode. The Vanaras drink Madhu and become intoxicated.