[Advaita-l] Current day Jeevanmuktas / Jnanis

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 08:34:38 EST 2020

Shree Anandaji - PraNAms
All you need a litmus test to go around to test who has realized and who has not, so that as you go around and meet mahatmas and test each one of them to see if they have realized or not.
The best thing is you need to realize first to go around to test others.
It is best to assume that your teacher is realized so that you have faith in this teaching. The question of testing others for realization will fall apart once you have understood the essence of the teaching.
Hari Om!Sadananda