[Advaita-l] Sariraka mimamsa nyaya sangraha book needed.

Venkateswaran Mahadevan hariom08 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 00:18:42 EST 2020

Namaskarams,

I've been looking for a book called "Sariraka mimamsa nyaya sangraha"
preferably in English or at least the original Sanskrit version. It's
written by prakashatma muni widely known as vivaranacharya.
This work said to be a classic that deals with explaining the brahma sutram
with nyaya (logic) in accordance with Adi shankaracharya's siddhanta.

Its a treasure. So, can some one help me find this book.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat.