[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} couple of questions regarding "bramha satyam jagan-mithya"

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Dec 12 01:17:03 EST 2020

On Thu, 3 Dec 2020, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l wrote:

> [...]

[...]

> I looked into the list of works of Sri Shankaracharya on google.
> Out of so many results, I got, I could find this grantha listed only in
> this site:
>
> https://www.advaita-vedanta.org//texts/Complete_Works_of_Adishankara.html
>
> 2.13   bhramA nanjana vali
> mAlA
> [21]
>
> Is this work generally acceptable as written by Sri Adishankaracharya? It
> should be, since advaita-vedanta.org is a standard advaita website. am I
> right?

Sorry for the late response.  FYI, the list of texts on that page is based
on the collection "The Complete Works of Shankaracharya" originally
published by the Vani Vilas Press, Shrirangam.  It was compiled by a board
of scholars with the approbation of Shringeri Matha.  IMO, it is the
closest thing we have to a "canonical" list of Shankaracharyas writings.