[Advaita-l] A short term course on Indian Epistemoloy i.e pramana shastra

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 00:39:09 EDT 2020

Vidwan Viranarayana Pandurangi's message:

Good morning to everyone. We have invited applications for a short term
course on Indian Epistemoloy i.e pramana shastra.  Candidates interested in
knowing pramanas, but not able to spend two years or 3 years for that will
be benefitted very much with this course.  This is a short term course only
for three months with two hrs class in a week. No external exam for this
course. Only continuous assessment will be done. All the content related to
pramanas such as their definitions, classifications and difference of
opinion in different darshanas  will be taught in a lucid way with not
stressing much on textual reading. Instead of that we will go by content.
The main course instructor will be me and I will be assisted by my Dept.
staff. Anyone interested can log in to our website www.ksu.ac.in and fill
the online application form. This message can be forwarded to your friends'
circle.

regards
subbu