[Advaita-l] Abedha

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:54:43 EDT 2020

On Thu, 13 Aug 2020, 01:31 Srinath Vedagarbha, <svedagarbha at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 11:09 AM Kaushik Chevendra <
> chevendrakaushik at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Doesn't the Lord also even if a person does the the most worst sin. If he
>> takes shelter under hari he is saved.
>> Lord also says a confirmed sinner worshipping the Lord should be
>> considered  saintly as he has taken the best resolve.
>>

> If such a sinner takes shelter in Hari, yes he could be saved. But the
> bigger question is what makes one either take or does not take shelter in
> Hari? Remember, Hari is impartial to everyone, He cannot pick and choose
> and make only few to take shelter.

I want to add something to my previous reply. You have contradicted
yourself here sir. You say the Lord's sees that the tamasa souls never get
knowledge and again you say Lord is impartial and doesn't pick people to
give shelter.
The evident thing is that anyone no matter who, devoted to hari is saved.
That's the compassion and unmeasurable greatness of janardhana the supreme
Lord and the saviour for everyone.

And there are many stories where people who were athiests suddenly realise
their mistake in another life and become saintly.
Take the story you gave from mahabaratha as a proof for tamasic souls(MB
12.180) Doesn't the jackal change? That soul was initially a slanderer of
Vedas. What is worse then that?? Yet he changes he feels regret and says if
one more time he attains human birth he will live according to dharma.