[Advaita-l] Cause and Effect

Durga Prasad Janaswamy janaswami at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:17:08 EDT 2020

Hari Om,
Namaste.

Cause (कारण)  and Effect (कार्य) have same level of reality (सम सत्ता).

However 'substratum (अधिष्ठान)' and   'Cause and Effect' can have same
level of reality or different levels of reality.
In case of भ्रम (delusion), अरोपित , कल्पित, अध्यस्थ ,    the 'substratum'
 and    'Cause and Effect' will have different levels of reality.

thanks and regards
-- durga prasad

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 8:22 AM H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <