[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Minor Poems of Nilakantha Dikshita unicode file

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Aug 5 01:49:44 EDT 2020

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l wrote:

> The file is available on Adishila website.

Thanks for mentioning this.

The fonts on that website are superb.  I am especially happy to know they
include the Unicode Vedic extensions.  A little while ago I wrote about
how I was compiling a text on Shiva puja for my personal use.  I did it
and I used the freely available chandas and siddhanta fonts for the
vedokta mantras.  While those fonts are complete in coverage, they are not
that great aesthetically.  The Adishila fonts look much better.