[Advaita-l] Omnipresence

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 2 12:13:51 EDT 2020

 Dear Sri Kaushik Chevendra,
Your  understanding  is  erroneous.
What  reply  you  have  given  is   contradictory  to
  the  Sruti  and  Sri  Shankara's  teachings.
With respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy.

    On Sunday, 2 August, 2020, 3:49:14 pm GMT+1, Kaushik Chevendra via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 Pranams swami.
Please let me answer with my understanding. If wrong I am sorry.

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, 19:53 श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l, <

> *श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com
>

> On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 9:17 PM Kuntimaddi Sadananda via Advaita-l <
>
> >  Hence in principle - it cannot be defined - na vaack gacchati, na manaH.
> > yato vaacho nivartante apraapya manasaa saha. All descriptions are
> > lakshyaarthaas only or indicatory definitions for the mind to contemplate
> > in that direction.
> >
> 'na vaak gachchhati na manaH' and then 'mind to contemplate' --- the
> contradiction appeared too soon.

I don't see a contradiction sir. Brahman cannot be completely  described
with one sentence is what it means. Brahman has to be experienced. Just as
emotions cannot be described but only experienced.
For the mind to take initial steps towards experiencing Brahman and feeling
the oneness the indicating marks are important.