[Advaita-l] A hymn to Shankara Bhagavatpada by Jagadguru Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamin

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 30 00:14:19 EDT 2020

 Dear Subbu jI,
 Thank you for the wonderful link as I successfully downloaded 'Mudakarena pustakam'. I would like to mention out of my curiosity after listening to the melodic chanting, I could recognize him as smartha purohita Pandit shiva kumara sharma of the srigneri peetham. During my short stay there, I had the opportunity to interact him & his colleagues there for some time as they conducted the sahasra modaka homa with their enchanting vedic mantra's wit the seer's blessings. Although I started it with the srinadhadi guru tryam, this group continued wit their guru parampara stotram and still I can recollect their many vedic chantings.

One again many thanks for the link subrahamanyam garu.

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
Kameswara