[Advaita-l] DSV of Sri Madhusudana Saraswati

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 05:41:35 EDT 2020

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

Reg  << When when I see  a snake where the rope is, at that time, it is
anadigatam from the point of the snake that I am seeing where the rope is.
I am seeing it for the first time >>,

What is the position when the snake continues to be seen, as happens
sometimes, even after it is known to be a rope. Then it is not valid
knowledge because it is already बाधित(bAdhita).
Regards