[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Apr 25 03:53:58 EDT 2020

Robert Gernon
-------------

I have been a follower of swami Vivekananda for many years, and only wish to
expand my understanding of Advaita Vedanta teachings. I'm a seeking after
truth, and am full of yet unanswered questions about the true nature of our
existence. Who am I really? Why am I here? What is, here? Will I exist in some
form, or fashion after I depart this life? Many, many, questions???

Nagaraj
-------

I am Nagaraj, interested in Advaita Vedanta. I have been taking veda classes
from a Guru in California. I am interested in reading on Upanishads and
attending lectures.