[Advaita-l] How is an object perceived.

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:25:53 EDT 2020

The main point of difference Prof Bina Gupta is trying to highlight is that
in the view of MS, the Subject stays in the body without extending to the
location of the object and hence there is no question of the Consciousness
associated with the respective entities becoming one or united. While in
the view of VP, the Subject extends upto the location of the object
alongside the vritti, and  Subject Consciousness and object Consciousness
become one or united at the location of the object.
Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>