[Advaita-l] shringeri gurupaaduka pooja

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Sep 20 00:46:53 EDT 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I performed the guru paduka puka for the louts feets sandals and witnessed it for 2 days as it is entirely different than we regularly do at our puja at home.

Yes you are right that they used the specific mantra's for puja other than the mantra pushpam which I never heard before. Use several coins for the asttotra  nama  puja for the sandals of the lotus feet. apart  from that they used Birudavali also as you mentioed. may be subbji can help us to get its text and its seems he has access inside. otherwise, I can easily ask Sh. VR Shankara garu, ADMINISTRATOR, Sringeri peetham  for a copy of it as I have his e-mail ID & Phone number.
I will do it that for all of us by this week end.

Apart from this I a, looking for the script of the 'Sringeri Guru Paramapara" stuti which they nicely chanted when ever swami come to the Biksha & after the chandramouliswara puja. I need that guru parampara stotra of the sringeri peetham , wow what an etneral , reengizable compilation of all the pontiffs. One should read that at least once during Saranvaratri times.

>  Thanks for the information, Shringeri guru parampara stOtra, birudAvali (srimad paramahaMsa parivrAjakAchAryavarya etc. ) is available in shringeri paNchAnga itself.  Bruhaspati sUkta in Rigveda will normally be used in gurupAduka shOdashOpachAra pUja but I am not sure of ashtAvadhAna and rAshtrAsheervAda.  If you could get more details from Sri Gowrishankar nothing like that.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar