[Advaita-l] A Kannada article on 'Is Brahman saguna or nirguna?'

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Sep 18 03:01:16 EDT 2019

praNAms Sri Subbhu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

In Your statement the word ‘adheena’ gives an impression that brahman is dependent (adheena) on jeeva jagat for its existence.  Anyway thanks for the clarification.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!
bhaskar
Bhaskar ji,

What I had meant is: If Brahman has to be saguna, all those guna-s can be applied to it 'only' in relation to, sApekSha, the jagat and jiva. Without the apeksha of jiva-jagat not a single guna can be attributed to Brahman. That is my point. I have not implied that 'Brahman is dependent on jiva-jagat.'

regards
subbu