[Advaita-l] True scholarship

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 01:14:19 EDT 2019

Namaste Kartik ji
You are fortunate to associate with a Mahatma like Sri R.K.Srikanta ji.
I was drawn to the following para in his obit in 'The Hindu' viz.,

"He was a man with liberal and rational outlook. He held women in high
esteem and taught them vedic mantras and performances of rituals".

Could this be taken as a precedent/pramANa for today's times w.r.t women
studying the Vedas given your Guruji's orthodoxy and scholarship?

Om

Raghav

On Fri, 13 Sep, 2019, 6:59 AM S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l, <