[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Oct 22 19:35:25 EDT 2019

Anand Natampalli
multifarious aspects of the subject.

Trupti
------

Harih Om!
I am a student of Vedanta under Arsha Vidya Gurukulam.
Om Namah Shivaya.

Satyakam
--------

I am an advocate practicing in the Delhi High Court and thr Supreme Court of
India. I stay in Delhi. I am 44 year of age I have been interested in
Advaita Vedanta now for more than two decades. I have read a few writings of
Swami Vivekananda, part of Gospel of Ramakrishna and some of the literature
of Ramkrishna Ashram. At the moment I am reading Tattva Bodha, Translated by
SW Sunirmalananda, a Monk of Ramakrishna Mission order. I am interested in
the talks and discussions on the Philosophy of Advaita Vedanta till I get
hooked up to the real theme behind it.

Srinivasa
---------

Have been reading Sanatana Dharma texts for the last twelve years. I have a
firm belief in the advaita vedanta.