[Advaita-l] Lalita Sahasranama With Bhaskar Rai Commentary

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Oct 13 10:42:16 EDT 2019

On Aswina Shukla Pournima we are doing the lalita sahasranama parayana and I found interesting bhasyam from sH. Bhaskara raya Makhin (Bhasurananda Nadha).
Here is a link to the
Lalita Sahasranama With Bhaskar Rai Commentary

Lalita Sahasranama With Bhaskar Rai Commentary 1925 Ananta Sastry : eGangotri : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

|  |  |

|  |
Lalita Sahasranama With Bhaskar Rai Commentary 1925 Ananta Sastry : eGan...

Indological Books related to Sanskrit Learning ( संस्कृत )

Sri Gur Padaravindarpana Mastu
Kameswara