[Advaita-l] Krishna - Arjuna non-difference in the Mahabharata

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Nov 30 21:56:51 EST 2019

 Dear Sri Subramanian,
Upanishads proclaim  Krishna-Subramanian non-difference
in the same vein as the Narayana-Rudra non difference and
Krishna-Arjuna non difference.
So is the whole manifestation  non-different from Brahman / Atman.
It is this Truth that has to be realized by every student of Upanishads.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy