[Advaita-l] One only needs a trigger...

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Nov 26 05:32:49 EST 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Very encouraging and inspirational development indeed.  But the question is how long they could maintain this intensity to do nitya karmAnushtAna.  In my case, a decade back, after reading importance of saNdhyAvaNdana, with great degree of enthusiasm I started doing mAdhyAnhika also even in week days ( going home from office during lunch hour and used to do it) but gradually my mind started to giving excuses for not doing mAdhyAnhika and now it is completely stopped even in week ends.  We too, the laukika-s, after listening to inspiration stories like this,  all of a sudden become mahA yOgi-s and parama vairAgi-s like a flash in a pan..but what lasts long is mundane excuses for not doing this on a regular basis with required shraddhA.  I don’t know about real and sincere vedAnta sAdhaka-s and their untainted interest in nitya karmAnushTAna, just sharing my own personal experience.  The question is how to keep ourselves motivated!!??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar