[Advaita-l] Request information on Sri Shankara Agrahara & 'Ashtangayoga + Advaita get-togethers'.

Jayakumar saipadukajk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 03:14:12 EST 2019

Dear Members,

Namaste.

In the Sri Shankara Agraharam - The Vedic Village, The township located 4
kms off the Hyderabad Highway ( N.H. 7)  and   5 kms ahead of Bagepalli town
and at about 50 kms from Devanhalli Airport, we have started the
construction of a two bedroom cottage in a 30x50 feet site. As of now, we
understand that there could be some small developments in addition to the
already present  Sri Ganesha Temple, an office, a school adjacent and a
residential building nearing completion.

With the grace of Ishwara, things getting completed by Ugadi 2020, we (my
wife is a lead bhajan singer and a qualified yoga & music teacher)  propose
to have periodical group-activities of Ashtangayoga, Applied Yoga using
audios / videos,  meditations & Relaxations with various benefits, Advanced
Vedanta  lectures of great acharyas & scholars,  Spiritual
group-discussions, Bhajans, Karnatic Musics etc

In this connection, we would like to know if any of our 'Advaita group'
members (or / relatives friends) are owning or booked sites in the same
area. Then, we can communicate ideas & plans with each other for
improvements and further progress in these traditional and  highly
beneficial activities.

Hari Om & Regards,

S K Jayakumar

Mobile : 9916494729

Sai Paduka Yoga & Spiritual Study Center,

Marathahalli, Bangalore.

(The top yoga center in India from the point of providing the maximum number
of physical and psychological health benefits)

LL : 080 40905873; E-Mail :  <mailto:saipadukajk at gmail.com>
saipadukajk at gmail.com; website : saipaduka.org; Spiritual studies blog :
saipadukajk.tumblr.com.