[Advaita-l] Doubt on how Bhagavad padha 'identified' himself

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 01:25:37 EST 2019

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 11:51 AM H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

> Namaste.
>
> Sri SSS has written independently a commentary in sanskrit, named
> KlEshApahAriNi which has been translated into kannada aslo, on
> Naishkarmyasiddhi. Against 4-44, he also mentions that the word drAvida
> refers to Sri Bhagavatpada.

Thanks for this. My curiosity is about his other work on Shaankara
vrttaanta sarvasva where he has dealt with the various aspects of
Shankara's life details. Has he opined that Shankara hailed from Kerala,
family lineage, etc.?

regards
subbu