[Advaita-l] Amma Swamini Swathmabodhananda Saraswathi no more.

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:47:56 EST 2019

Namaste Praveen ji
Thanks for sharing the interesting fact of HH Sri Abhinava Vidyatirtha
Swami ji writing a (presumably positive) foreword to a woman sannyasini
initiated by Swami ShivanandaJi Maharaj of DLS.

Thank heavens the sanAtana Dharma is versatile enough and not one more
overly rigid "faith" burdening this planet. The taittirIya AdeshaH 'yathA
te tatra varteran" etc., is a timely reminder.

Om
Raghav

On Thu, 14 Nov, 2019, 12:18 AM Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <