[Advaita-l] Realizing / cognizing Advaita tattva

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Nov 13 22:45:49 EST 2019

I humbly request the eminent  scholars / readers who profusely write about Vedanta  to let this undersigned mumukShu to know,based on their own interiorization of them, how to cognize  these upadeSas within himself(in other words, he is that advaitatattva itself).
I will be deeply indebted to  all for their immense help.

praNAms Sri Srinivas Murthy prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I think before asking this question to the scholars / readers of this group, your goodself answered your own question 😊 Here it is :

// quote //

One's own true svarUpa is advaitam and  it has to be cognized / realized within himself

// unquote //

Seeking the clarification and getting confused after obtaining different opinions and means on the SAME goal that through some electronic media without knowing anything about the writer is not a worthy exercise in jnana mArga I reckon.  Since you have the guru, you have the guru kAruNya and heard his  upadesha in person, I don’t think there is any necessity to ask for the guidance randomly from unknown netizens 😊 .  Just my thoughts.  Pardon me if I said anything wrong.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar