[Advaita-l] Amma Swamini Swathmabodhananda Saraswathi no more.

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Wed Nov 13 01:30:40 EST 2019

Views of Puri Acharya are available here on two different occasions:

My guruji used to say that let's "get perverted in good manner' :))

That said, when somebody passes away, we should talk their good aspects
and good deeds done by them.

Swamini was a great scholar in advaita-vedanta and she almost studied the
prasthAna-traya bhASya of Sankara Bhagavatpada.  After Dayananda Saraswati Swamiji's
samadhi, She used to take guidance from Bharati Tirtha Mahasannidhanam and
it was He who advised swamini to be out of social media like twitter, FB etc. and
concentrate on swAdhyAya continuously.

She passed away with brahmAnuchintanaM....that's it...

Let the matter be closed.

rgs,
sriram