[Advaita-l] NirviSheSha Brahman

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 7 02:08:50 EST 2019

GOLD is always GOLD irrespective of ring becoming necklace or bangle

Bhaskar Ji,
               Yes GOLD is GOLD, But when it has to become a necklace or bangle , it has to be adulterated or amalgamated or doped with copper or silver & it has to be stretched.

Please try to get my point what I want to make it here:

What Archimedes had found was a method for measuring the volume of an irregularly-shaped object. He realized that an object, when immersed in water, displaced a volume of water equal to its own volume, and that by measuring the volume of the displaced water, the volume of the object could be determined, regardless of the object’s shape. So, he could measure the volume of the crown by measuring the volume of the water spilled from a container filled with water to the brim when the crown was fully dipped in it.

How then, would this realization help him to answer King’s question – had the goldsmith mixed silver in the golden crown or not? Let us see how Archimedes used his discovery to solve the king’s problem. In physics, when we speak of the density of an object, we are comparing its mass with its volume, or, in simpler words, considering how heavy it is in relation to its size. For example, iron is denser than cork. So a lump of iron is much heavier than a piece of cork of the same size, or much smaller than a piece of cork of the same weight.

Archimedes knew that gold was denser than silver – so a piece of gold weighing a certain amount would be smaller than a piece of silver weighing the same and using this logic he proved that Gold smith did contamination or adulterated the crown with silver.

In a similar way:
                            When the mind (think for time being it is gold) is contaminated with different thoughts or adulterated with materialistic things, then how to keep the balance or how to keep Gold as Gold (Mind as Mind), What are the methods available in scriptures? as many people ask this question to me which I want to Answer them constructively.

Can we say that: If we keep our mind as Gold (without adulteration), we can reach Brahmman?
Simply how to become thought less mind? (thoughts have to come & go and they should not disturb the mind)

Pls answer methodologically  or any learned may contribute my query

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu

Kameswara

http://www.longlongtimeago.com/once-upon-a-time/great-discoveries/eureka-the-story-of-archimedes-and-the-golden-crown/