[Advaita-l] Amma Swamini Swathmabodhananda Saraswathi no more.

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 06:40:40 EST 2019

My pranams and shraddhanjali to Amma Swamini Swatmabodhananada ji.

I had the good opportunity to know her as Smt. Lakshmi Muthuswami from a
few years before she was given sannyasa. She was always amiable, cheerful,
ready to help, approachable for new students and deeply committed to
Advaita shAstra adhyayanam. Her presence will be deeply missed.

Swamini ji had stayed some years in Sringeri before returning to Bangalore.

Om
Raghav

On Wed, 6 Nov, 2019, 3:14 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <