[Advaita-l] Amma Swamini Swathmabodhananda Saraswathi no more.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Nov 6 04:44:52 EST 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, through FB I came to know about this y'day.  Very sad indeed.  My humble prostrations at her lotus feet.  In her pUrvAshrama she was a very good friend of mine and at shrungeri myself and my family had been to her house and had the dinner together.  And even after taking sannyasa she was in regular contact with me and when I did upanayana to my second son at shrungeri, she took personal interest of the event and helped me to take the permission of HH bhArati theertha to perform the upanayana ritual at shrungeri.

My humble praNAms once again.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar