[Advaita-l] BRAHMMAPUTRA - RIVER - PUSHKARAM

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 4 20:29:33 EST 2019

Dear Members,                           There is some information with me regarding above subject which I can share with all of you that From Today onwards, there is starting of PUSHKARA SNANAM for Brahmmaputra River as Jupiter is entering into Dhanu Rasi.
Apart from the Assam Govt's Local Arrangements , Mahalakshmi charitable Trust, Chennai in association with Purva Tirupathi Sri Balaji Seva Samithi, Guwahati is going to organize Pushkaram, in Assam as Brahmaputra Pushkar in the banks of Brahmaputra from November 5 to 16, 2019.
 Pushkara Prarambha Muhurtham: 5.17AM, 5/11/19 (Tuesday) & Antya Snanam: 16/11/19
Umananda Island is the smallest river island in the midst of river Brahmaputra flowing through the city of Guwahat. To reach the umananda temple , one has to cross the river in a boat. It can be reached in Guwahati by ferries and steamers.These boat service is available from the Kachari ghat, a very famous ghat at Guwahati along the Brahmmaputra River.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mast
Kameswara