[Advaita-l] Now Advaitasharada is searchable for the entire text corpus

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:48:44 EST 2019

https://advaitasharada.sringeri.net/search/index

 With great joy we observe that the Advaitasharada resource has  got this
additional feature that 'the entire corpus of texts included in
Advaitasharada can be searched in one go for words'.  Just to test  its
working I gave 'भोक्ता' in the window and clicked on 'सर्वम्' to have the
word searched in the entire corpus. I got 151 results spanning the very
many texts there.   We thank the Sriranga Technologies team for this very
user-friendly upgrade.

regards
subbu