[Advaita-l] Law of Karma -Invincible

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 31 22:26:55 EDT 2019

Dear members,                         The Example from Mahabharata is here:It was from the time when Yudhister & his brothers requesting Duryodhana to give  5 villages at least if not the half-of the Kaurava kingdom. This happened before the war when duryodhana denied he will not give the land where a pin can be placed.  On one fine occasion, to test these brother's preparedness for the war, Lord Yamadharmaraj came to Yudhister in disguise brahmin form. The story goes like this: The old brahmin came to yudhister on one fine day evening  and ring the bell of yudhister and it is about to sunset. All the people thought since the day is about to end, we can ask the person to come tomarrow for his issue, but one of the pandava brothers told everyone there, No you have to call him now & we shouldn't post pone this work. Accordingly, the old brahmin was invited to the court of Yudhister and was asked by the Raja: " Viprottama what can I do for you? May i know the reason for your emergency bell ring during the sunset"The old brahmin replied to the king that, Maharaja: I need some help from you as i was doing a peanace for lokaklayanam and request you that it should go smoothly. I want only this much help that my havan should go without facing any difficulties so that I can perform my duty. Then the Raja said! Viprottama, it can easily be done, there no issue, you should have been come in the morning and I should have been helped you on the day itself. Then the brahmin told the raja, Sir, I have plenty of work since morning, so I could able to get little time now only. Then the Raja replied that 'Viprottama, Vruddha Brahmana!, Since it is about to sunset in few minutes, so better thing could be for your is, please come tomorrow and I will do all the needful what ever you require for your YaJna and the argument is going for few minutes.
All the pandava brothers along with the court members are witnessing the conversation and everyone came to opinion that what ever the raja said was looking fine and came to conclusion that, the old brahmin will get help tomorrow. All the peoples mind was fully occupied for the future war plans and none could able to find who came, what he is talking and what the raja was arguing for a small help for minutes except Bhima.
Bhima has a extraordinary quality that his mind is focussed only on Dussassana & Duryodhana who ashamed their wife draupadi/Panchali in the court and he wants to kill them only and he can't think any thing happening in the rest of the world.The focused mind always gives some direction and awakes the urja shakti. He could able to guess with  his foresight about the disguise brahmin's  words by carefully listening the entire conversation although it looks so simple. Bhima requested the old brahmin Sir, please sit for few seconds, I will do the needfull. He immediately shouted his elder brother Yudhister! Bade Bhayya, What are you doing? are you aware that with whoom you are speaking! You are the Master of Justice and Can'T you think in the direction, If the old brahmin doesn't come tomorrow what will happen to you & your brothers. If he disappears, We all have to bear his karma! That could be a blender, so help him today itself, now only. Yudhister was shocked to hear those words from Bhima and awakens from his turmoil mind happening in his brain about the war. The old brahmin was offered with arghya, padya with in minutes. He was also possessed the required Ghee, havan samagri, all the wood stuff, few food items for sadhu bhojana for his smooth completion of peanace.
Finally, the old brahmin was happy to get the timely help and about to leave the court. Meanwhile yudhistera requested the old brahmmana, Sir! can we know/see your original form if you don'T mind.
Then the old brahmana reapplied himself to the Dharma Raja that my Son! I am your father, Lord Yama and told him that you are fortunate to have brothers like this and I just came here to see your preparedness for the war which is going to happen in the coming time.My sincere advised is you that be attentive, don't fall in any traps which will enforce you to forget your Targets.
Every one present there were prostate to Lord Yama Dharma Raja and taken his blessings. My conclusion from the story is that By postponing the current duties of the present work will make to accumulate the 'Karma' and it could also be the reason for the Re-birth issues. So one should be careful in the present day's work with duty focussed mind, otherwise Karma will trace back you to take another Birth. One should be prepared well to face-off the karma for that present day and who never knew that tomorrow exists? or not. We should always do the Duty for that day and that what the Dharma insists.