[Advaita-l] Fwd: What can be a better gift to children ....

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri May 31 07:42:22 EDT 2019

What all can a child be taught? Here is a wonderful example for this. A
small boy, in his Upanayanam ceremony,recites shlokas on the Acharyas and a
short text that is called the 'Sringeri Birudavali.' The event brings a lot
of things to the fore, the role of parents, others, the things they value
and want to pass on to the next generation. I have no idea about the
details of the family featured in this short video. My humble pranams to
all those involved in this.

See video here:

https://www.facebook.com/subrahmanian.vaidyanathan/videos/2718127404867270/

warm regards